The cat kicker's punishment

A young boy comes down for breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he has done his chores. "Not yet", said the boy. His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

He’s a little ticked off, so when he feeds the chickens, he kicks a chicken. When he feeds the cows, he kicks a cow. When he feeds the pigs, he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don’t get any eggs and bacon, and why don’t I have any milk in my cereal?", he asks.

"Well", his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don’t get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don’t get any bacon for a week. i saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren’t getting any milk".

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

The boy looks up at his mother with a smile and says, "You gonna tell him or should I".