The friendly neighborhood

A successful business man became disenchanted with the stress of the fast life in the big city and decides to chuck it all. He takes his savings and purchases a large ranch in the middle of nowhere in Montana. After a couple of months of enjoying the solitude he hears the drumming of hoof beats outside his cabin. Grabbing his rifle he challenges the man riding up on the horse.

"Hold it neighbor" says the man, "I'm your neighbor, I have a ranch only six miles from here, and I want to invite you to a welcome party I'm throwing for you next Saturday. There's going to be music, dancing, hugging, kissing, drinking, fighting... We'll have a great time."

Not wanting to be unneighborly the new rancher lowers the rifle and asks, "How should I dress?"

"Aw, it don't matter," replied the neighbor, "Only gonna be two of us."